Exhibition & Event Logistics
NZSL provides logistics support for organizers, exhibitors and stand builders as follows:
- Full site management for organizers, covering forklift services with on-site and off-site empty storage services.
- On-time delivery of exhibitors’ goods to show site, on dedicated specialized transport service.
- Customs clearance, transport, storage, unpacking and re-positioning of exhibition/event goods.
- Post show packing, wrapping and labelling services.
- International shipping services, import and export, for stand contractors sending booths overseas.
- Planning and co-ordination of stand fittings to/from site or storage facility.
- Onsite unloading and reloading of containers with disposal services.
We deal with international companies who are also exhibition specialists, who understand the special conditions that apply and the time sensitive criteria involved in moving exhibits from country to country.
A one-stop shop for all your roadshow needs. NZSL will plan and co-ordinate deliveries and collections to and from any venue in New Zealand, providing a complete transport and materials handling service to ensure we meet with the tight timeframes of scheduling requirements. Our service includes, but is not limited to, dedicated specialized transport, placement of exhibitors’ goods on their stands for set up, and post show packing, wrapping and labelling. We will co-ordinate with the various venues on their handling requirements and anticipate unforeseen logistics issues before you are aware of them.
Domestic Transport Services:
NZSL has a long-standing partnership with RUA Transport who owns and manages 12 trucks, all with tail lifts, suitable for a broad range of logistics services to various industries. This makes us stand apart from others when providing a specialized dedicated transport service to meet time sensitive deliveries. Our transport services include delivery of single items to full truckloads of palletized, crated and loose freight.
GET A FREE QUOTE: